Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.158 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 130% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,065 Dinar (€1,604) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)