Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.022 TND / CAD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 204% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,687 Dinar (C$3,307) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)