Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03800 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 34% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,071 Dinar (₨80,825) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 6 hours ago)