Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.128 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 320% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 9,250 Dinar (€2,957) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)