Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.547 TND / BRL
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,562 Dinar (R$ 6,510) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 5 hours ago)