Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.720 TND / NZD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 268% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,107 Dinar (NZ$4,713) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)