Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.137 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 201% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,728 Dinar (€1,826) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)