Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 TND / MXN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,186 Dinar (Mex$ 27,413) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)