Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.741 TND / AUD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 339% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 10,086 Dinar (AU$5,793) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)