Cost of living in Suva, Fiji vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.264 TND / FJD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 161% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,964 Dinar (3,929 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)