Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.496 TND / GBP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 266% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,316 Dinar (£2,093) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)