Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27738 TND / NOK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 335% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 9,559 Dinar (kr 34,463) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 4 hours ago)