Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.865 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 244% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,537 Dinar ($2,281) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)