Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03807 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,592 Dinar (₨68,077) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 6 hours ago)