Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.605 TND / BAM
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 116% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,747 Dinar (2,957KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)