Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05286 TND / DOP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 107% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,935 Dinar (RD$ 74,438) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)