Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41614 TND / BOB
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 118% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,021 Dinar ($b12,066) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)