Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.921 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 218% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,036 Dinar ($2,066) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)