Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 TND / BRL
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,784 Dinar (R$ 6,736) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)