Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12250 TND / MXN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 82% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,994 Dinar (Mex$ 32,605) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)