Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.865 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 308% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,972 Dinar ($3,131) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling105 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)