Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41304 TND / HRK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 152% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,783 Dinar (11,580 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)