Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.200 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 236% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,393 Dinar (€1,998) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)