Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03800 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 44% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,319 Dinar (₨87,340) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (about 2 hours ago)