Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 988 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.865 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 140% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,518 Dinar ($1,926) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)