Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04456 TND / ARS *
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,436 Dinar (ARS $54,660) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)