Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11815 TND / MXN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 92% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,848 Dinar (Mex$ 32,565) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)