Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.044 TND / CAD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 220% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,728 Dinar (C$3,292) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)