Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40953 TND / CNY
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 121% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,646 Dinar (11,344元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)