Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15250 TND / ZAR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 86% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,912 Dinar (R 25,651) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 4 hours ago)