Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11654 TND / CZK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 89% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,587 Dinar (30,779 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)