Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00861 TND / HUF
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 67% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,665 Dinar (425,553 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)