Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38945 TND / SRD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 104% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,867 Dinar (9,929 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)