Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 956 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.904 TND / PAB
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 206% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,743 Dinar (2,322 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)