Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.150 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 194% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,757 Dinar (€2,145) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)