Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.883 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 249% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,976 Dinar ($2,420) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)