Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.862 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,937 Dinar ($2,423) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)