Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 TND / MXN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 95% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,703 Dinar (Mex$ 31,862) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 3 hours ago)