Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.862 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 300% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,005 Dinar ($2,796) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 6 hours ago)