Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.022 TND / CAD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 221% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,750 Dinar (C$3,337) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)