Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 69% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,390 Dinar in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)