Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,897 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03801 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 104% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,294 Dinar (₨112,972) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)