Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03775 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 57% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,296 Dinar (₨87,321) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)