Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 973 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.058 TND / CAD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 235% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,366 Dinar (C$3,093) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)