Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15967 TND / ZAR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga (South Africa) is 105% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,886 Dinar (R 24,340) in Middelburg, Mpumalanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)