Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,196 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 TND / MXN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 90% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,173 Dinar (Mex$ 35,911) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (about 3 hours ago)