Cost of living in Maui, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.865 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 404% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 10,075 Dinar ($3,516) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)