Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 TND / COP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,096 Dinar (COL$4,387,184) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)