Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 987 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05724 TND / PHP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 154% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,819 Dinar (Php84,184) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa800 (about 2 hours ago)