Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28694 TND / SEK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 246% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,613 Dinar (26,531 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)